Thursday 27 September 2012

Prelim


Preliminary Task 


During our last lesson with Matt and Pete were were filming our preliminary task. I was in a group with two other girls and we worked well together. Each person in a group had to have a role during prelim. Mine was checking the continuity during filming. This job was particularly difficult since throughout a whole prelim, I had to pay all my attention in order not to miss little errors/details that would in the future cause problems. I felt a lot of responsibility and tried to do my job the best I could. This prelim was a great chance for my peers and me to learn about filming from action and not just by sitting in the classroom reading textbooks. I also liked communicating during the shooting with people from my group using phrases like "Stand-by","Camera Rolling" and "Action", it gave a feeling of professionalism.



The day before we started filming our prelim, we developed our story. The story consisted of two characters, one abusing another by forcing her into doing something she didn't want to do. The theme of our prelim was Peer Pressure. The location for our prelim was chosen by our teacher Adam and he decided that our media classroom would suit the storyline of our prelim task. 











































































No comments:

Post a Comment