Sunday 13 October 2013

Album Cover Art

Today during media class time, the group and I were discussing the possible album cover art for our artists. After looking for a website to get inspired, we found "facets.com" that contained beautifully structured shapes which could potentially go on the album cover. I especially liked the forest inspired one as it links well with our plot line. The image of a fox done by Justin Maller is equally impressive and something that we will try to achieve and recreate by using photoshop.





From Facets I moved on to Dubstep musician cover arts like Knife Party's "Road Valley", Skrillex's  "Bangarang"and Bassnectar's Heads Up".  I noticed that there are a lot of similarities between those three in tone, style and scheme. I also liked the presence of surrealism in them and such appearance is likely to stay in the viewer's mind.







No comments:

Post a Comment